CALL/TEXT 480.458.8007 OR EMAIL LavishPadBoutique@gmail.com & ask about our DISCOUNT COMMISSIONS & COMMISSION PROGRAM Structures.
For Sale by Owner Before you contact any Realtor or Broker in Arizona take a look at what Juan Pesqueira & Circle at Lavish pAdZ do to sell Luxury Real Estate in today’s market. Below is a glimpse of our online listing Presentation and what it takes to sell your Home, Condo, & Property in Tempe, Paradise Valley, Arcadia, Scottsdale, Phoenix, and surrounding Arizona neighborhoods for top dollar in the least amount of time…
Feel free to use this as a blue print and let me know how it goes for you. And remember every property is different below is a great starting point but the difference between the good and great agents is new and unique ways to market a property.
78% of the homeowners who try to sell themselves end up using the services of a real estate agent. If you prefer to save your time and money give us a call now and see why we are the best when it comes to real estate marketing and getting your home or condo sold in today’s market.
What We Do For You
Our Goal is to showcase your property in media and online venues that expose the greatest number of potential buyers. We position your property so it’s seen by buyers interested in purchasing a home, and ready to buy. With experience in Tempe, Arcadia, Paradise Valley, Scottsdale, Phoenix and surrounding real estate market, we employ the most effective types of marketing to sell your home.
This, combined with extensive studies and industry research, allows us to advertise your property where it’s most likely to be seen by potential buyers in Arizona, throughout the United States, and the world.
- Our marketing material (Print, websites, Blogs, etc) generate generous buyers interest and scheduled showings, and results in an average of 10,000 consumer hits per month combined. Our experience shows an effective marketing advertising plan includes:
- Comprehensive listing with photos in MLS System and websites locally, nationally and internationally.
- Custom signs – This brings more buyers to your property.
- Featured listings on Trulia.com, Zillow.com, Realtor.com, Homes.com, Personal website, Blogs, and more.
- Custom full color Just Listed Postcards sent to residents in neighboring areas.
- Custom full – color brochures and/or flyers at open house for interested buyers and brokers. Professional Pictures and Virtual Tours (Fast pace).
- Print ads in media newspapers (AZ Central, East Valley Tribune, etc).
- We have a comprehensive direct email program to market your property to potential buyers. We send out targeted, emails including broker and buyer newsletters, new listing announcements, price reduction announcements and open house schedules.
Brilliant Online Marketing
Through Prudential American online and Juan Pesqueiras own personal website, my personal real estate blogs (#1 on Google, Yahoo, Bing), social media, as well as dozens of national and international real estate sites; your property receives full time exposure. We ensure that potential buyers can find your home on all of the most popular and highly-trafficked real estate websites.
Always Know What’s Happening
In addition, you’ll get a weekly report from us via email, phone call, Morris code, smoke signals, etc (Clients preference). These reports will include current active, pending, and sold listings comparable to your property, a log of all showings and open houses for the week including buyers and agent feedback, a breakdown of the week’s web hits from your property, and more.
For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Statistics
FSBOs accounted for 10% of home sales in 2011. The typical FSBO home sold for $150,000 compared to $215,000 for agent-assisted home sales. Only
FSBO Methods Used to Market Home:
- Yard sign . . . . . . . . . . 44%
- Listing on Internet . . . 33%
- Friends/neighbors . . . .27%
- Open house . . . . . . . .19%
- Newspaper ad . . . . . 17%
- For-sale-by-owner Web site . .12%
Most Difficult Tasks for FSBO Sellers:
- Getting the right price . . . 12%
- Understanding and performing paperwork: 11%
- Having enough time to devote to all aspects of the sale: 6%
- Preparing/fixing up home for sale: 5%
- Selling within the planned length of time: 5%
Marketing is an art form and unless you understand the techniques, lingo, who your customers/buyers are and where they are located, or truly know how to market a specific property you will never understand. Picasso cannot teach you how to be an artist!
The odds are against you, go ahead and try it yourself. I am rooting for you. In fact you can get a lot out of agents, call them over for a listing appointment, ask them what they will do to market the property, and mimic them. There is a chance you might sell the home but there is a greater chance that you will not. Real Estate is a unique industry, sellers or buyers do not pay any fees upfront, real estate agent takes all the risk in spending money marketing the property, negotiating for the seller, and time. I hear that the most precious thing in life is time. Some have a lot and some hardly have any left. Why waste your time doing something you know nothing about? Save your money, time and allow me Juan Pesqueira and my luxury circle do all the marketing for you, negotiate the top price, and get your property sold, all at your convenience.
*** Let’s be upfront the only reason you are tying it yourself is because you don’t want to pay any commission fees. Well lucky for you we are running a Promotion to all FSBO listings, give us a call 480.458.8007 or email us LavishPadBoutique@gmail.com for details. Keep me posted and if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us ***