Below are photos of the top 5 most expensive home sales in Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, and Phoenix Arizona.
Sold Price: $5,525,000
- Located in secluded Lone Mountain Village (Desert Mountain), this private desert contemporary masterpiece on an elevated 1.75 ac site is surrounded by an add’l 5+ protected acres and offers panoramic views of the Geronimo Course, Apache Peak Mt, and signature sunsets
Sold Price: $3,875,000
- MASTERFULLY DESIGNED RESORT LIKE ESTATE IS LOCATED ON A SECLUDED 1.4 ACRE LOT. THIS EXQUISITELY FINISHED MEDITERRANEAN RETREAT BOASTS 5 BED/6 BATHS W/AN ADDITIONAL 1 BED/1 BATH GUESTHOME.
Sold Price: $3,700,000
- BEST OF THE BEST IN GUARD GATED MIRABEL! – Wrap yourself in the elegance of this Lee Hutchison designed
Sold Price: $3,125,000
- Elegant Tuscan design, exceptional attention to detail -one of the largest lots in Estancia * On 2nd fairway with unobstructed, south-facing view of Pinnacle Peak *
Sold Price: $3,025,000
- Authentic George Christensen old mission-styled Santa Barbara on fantastic 2.8 acres of gorgeous land, surrounded with mountain views. This classic charmer is both stunning and comfortable, creating an atmosphere of casual elegance.
Sold Price: $3,000,000
- RARELY LIVED-IN ”Spanish Colonial Estate” on a elevated hillside lot with gorgeous views of Camelback Mountain.