Another great month of luxury home sales in Arizona.
By the numbers:
- Most Expensive Home Sold $5,770,000 in Silverleaf; all cash.
- Largest Estate sold in Paradise Valley a whopping 14,098 sq.ft. & closed at $5,500,000.
- 135 sales with a $1,000,000 Price Tag and up
- Silverleaf, Mummy Mountain Estates, & DC Ranch were the subdivisions in which the top three most expensive homes sold in
- Average Home Sale $1,722,104 // Median Home Price $1,460,000
- Average Price per square feet $333
- Average Days on Market 163
- $232,484,096 was the sum ($1 M +) of money transferred, Wow
Yes these numbers are strong so don’t expect any price drops anytime soon. So there you have it now you are caught up in the luxury home market in Arizona Primarily Scottsdale, Paradise Valley & Phoenix.