- The Hood: Paradise Valley, AZ
- Architecture: Santa Barbara/Tuscan
- Design: GM Hunt & Mark Candelaria
- Price Tag: $4,195,000
- The Scoop: 6 BEDs/9 BATHs – 10,054 sq.feet 1.01 Acre Lot
This is a show (
Car) stopper in Paradise Valley! Reconfigured, Expanded (over 10,000 sq. feet), and remodeled by GM Hunt and award winning architect Mark Candelaria in 2012 transforming this timeless elegant style Tuscan/Santa Barbara estate. Featuring 6 bedrooms, Chefs kitchen, large gated swimming pool with fountain, office, 7+ seat theater, a billiards room with bar, and an outdoor bbq patio. Some of the homes details include a romantic walkway to the pool, thick archways with paneled walls, charming French doors, wood beam ceilings, 3+ fireplaces inside and out, and one spectacular foyer entrance.
- A refreshing change for Paradise Valley says listing agent Joan A Levinson of Realty One group.
The estate is elevated and because of that has striking close-up and distant mountain + city light views. The grounds are equally beautiful with fountains, intimate patios, large grass areas, a play area + large pool and spa. Its Lavish pAdZ
house Mansion of the day!