Its not every day an original Paul Christian Yeager, a student of architect Frank Lloyd Wright design home is for sale.
Known for his natural quarried stone walls and large cantilevered horizontal roof planes designs while incorporating the natural boulders, rocks, and mountains. The home was built in 1970 and was remodeled in 2016-2018. Boosting 5045 sf, 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 car garages, and Large flat grass lawns throughout the 1.9 acre lot…
Location: 6010 E CHOLLA LN, Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
- 6000 sq ft natural limestone decking
- 45 ‘ zero clearance heated pool and spa seating for 22,
- 25′ BBQ area + triangular firepit matching the architecture of the home
- New chef’s kitchen with quartz counters and polished epoxy concrete flooring
- Guest house has a living room, loft, bedroom, and bathroom
- New airconditioners, heaters, many of the windows have been replaced, new plumbing and electrical in many areas.
The property is listed with Joan A Levinson of Realty ONE Group.
This home is perfect for all you architecture aficionados like me. The livable art can be yours for $2,975,000.
- Photos believed to be taken by Andrew Pielage Photography. His website shows his masterpieces. https://apizm.com/
Are you an architecture aficionado? Looking for a unique architecture home in Arizona? let us know and well find it for you…