These Scottsdale & Phoenix Neighborhoods Are the City’s (Valley of the Sun) Most exclusive and most expensive. Each neighborhood is unique and different in their own way. different neighborhoods equal different lifestyles…
The state of Arizona luxury living keeps outdoing itself! For well over a century, Scottsdale, Phoenix, and Paradise Valley has been attracting plenty of wealthy residents seeking the lavish lifestyle but not willing to pay the outlandish LA, Miami, or New York crazy real estate prices. Not to mention our beautiful weather, tax friendly cost of living, and healthy lifestyle choices.
But when it comes to picking a neighborhood, where are the wealthy citizens of Arizona most likely to settle?
Welcome to the land of the 1%er . Where you’ll find Celebrities, doctors, attorneys, business executives, chefs, old money, and new money.
These are the most exclusive neighborhoods that Arizona has to offer. Where houses, mansions, and estates can ask as much as 🏷️ $10 – $30 million.
But where exactly in Arizona are these exclusive neighborhoods? We asked Juan Pesqueira, a Relator with Attorneys Realty.
Sales over $10 million
- town of Paradise Valley, Arizona (NAUNI VALLEY RANCH . JOKAKE CAMELBACK PROPERTIES) | Average 🏷️: $4.3 million (* Updated 2022 *)
- Silverleaf (Dubbed Billionaires row 2013 by ME) | Average 🏷️: $5.2 million (Updated 2022)
- Desert Mountain (far North Scottsdale)| Average 🏷️: $3.3 million (* Updated 2022 *)
Sales over $5 million
4. Estancia | Average 🏷️: $3.5 million (* Updated 2022 *)
5. Arcadia – get this straight when I say Arcadia, I mean 44th Street to 68th Street and Indian School to the top Camelback Mountain. Arcadia light, don’t even… Average 🏷️: $2.3 million (* Updated 2022 *)
6. Biltmore Estates | Average 🏷️: $7 million (* Updated 2021 *)
7. Ancala: Average 🏷️: $1.9 million (* Updated 2022 *)
Don’t have millions (99% of us don’t) to spend? Don’t worry Scottsdale, Phoenix, and Paradise Valley have a plethora…
of beautiful homes, condos, and Penthouse for any budget.
For example DC Ranch/Windgate/GreyHawk and others that border Silverleaf. Do not have the budget for Paradise Valley, no worries look east of Scottsdale Rd, some areas of Arcadia, and the Biltmore will offer excellent alternatives without stretching the budget says Juan Pesqueira…
You can search on L🌵VISHP🌵DZ and scroll down to our “Get To Know Section” for other upscale and luxury home communities in Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Phoenix, Tempe, and other communities such as Fountain Hills, Cave Creek, Carefree, and so forth…
Buying or Selling reach out to Realtor, Juan Pesqueira – Contact