These Scottsdale & Phoenix Neighborhoods Are the City’s (Valley of the Sun) Most exclusive and most expensive. Each neighborhood is unique and different in their own way. different neighborhoods equal different lifestyles…
The state of Arizona luxury living keeps outdoing itself! For well over a century, Scottsdale, Phoenix, and Paradise Valley has been attracting plenty of wealthy residents seeking the lavish lifestyle but not willing to pay the outlandish LA, Miami, or New York crazy real estate prices. Not to mention our beautiful weather, tax friendly cost of living, and healthy lifestyle choices.
But when it comes to picking a neighborhood, where are the wealthy citizens of Arizona most likely to settle?
Welcome to the land of the 1%er . Where you’ll find Celebrities, doctors, attorneys, business executives, chefs, old money, and new money.
These are the most exclusive neighborhoods that Arizona has to offer. Where houses, mansions, and estates can ask as much as $10 – $30 million.
But where exactly in Arizona are these exclusive neighborhoods? We asked Juan Pesqueira, a Relator with Attorneys Realty.
Sales over $10 million
- town of Paradise Valley, Arizona | Average Price Tag: $3.3 million
- Silverleaf (Dubbed Billionaires row 2013 by ME) | Average Price Tag: $4.8 million
- Desert Mountain (far North Scottsdale)| Average Price Tag: $2.4 million
Sales over $5 million
4. Estancia | Average Price Tag: $3.4 million
5. Arcadia – get this straight when I say Arcadia, I mean 44th Street to 68th Street and Indian School to the top Camelback Mountain. Arcadia light, don’t even… Average Price Tag: $2.5 million
6. Biltmore Estates | Average Price Tag: $4 million
7. Ancala: Average Price Tag: $1.6 million
Don’t have millions (99% of us don’t) to spend? Don’t worry Scottsdale, Phoenix, and Paradise Valley have a plethora…
of beautiful homes, condos, and Penthouse for any budget. Search on https://www.lavishpadz.com/ and scroll down to our “Get To Know Section” for other upscale and luxury home communities in Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Phoenix, Tempe, and other communities such as Fountain Hills, Cave Creek, Carefree, and so forth…
Have a question about a subdivision or prices above, looking to buy a luxury home in the Valley of the Sun, relocating, or real estate questions in general shoot me an email (if you do not want to provide phone#) or call. My info is below.
Are you ready to buy? I am ready to help you…
WORK WITH or have a QUESTION for JUAN – CONTACT HERE
- 8930 # Raintree Drive Scottsdale AZ 85260
- Attorneys Realty | C: 480.458.8007 | O: 480.767.6900
- E: LavishPadBoutique@gmail.com | Pesqueira2@cox.net