Tempe, Arizona has many different neighborhoods that each have their own special qualities and things to offer. The best neighborhoods to consider for buying a home in Tempe depend on what you like, how you live, and what you need. Here are some popular neighborhoods that you might want to think about living or investing in:
2. Tempe Lakes is located near Baseline Road and McClintock Drive. It’s an established neighborhood known for its beautiful views of the lake, peaceful environment, and opportunities for outdoor activities like fishing, boating, and walking on trails.
3. Maple-Ash is a historic neighborhood just west of ASU. It has charming homes in a bungalow style and streets lined with trees. Maple-Ash is a mix of homes for families and housing for students, so it’s popular with both groups.
- Warner Ranch is in the southern part of Tempe and is a very desirable neighborhood. It has streets lined with trees and well-kept homes. You can find different types of homes there, like single-family houses and townhouses. The neighborhood has a strong community feel and is close to shopping centers and schools.
- Broadmor is west of ASU and is an established neighborhood with homes in a mid-century modern style and mature landscaping. It’s a peaceful and desirable area that attracts families and professionals.
6. Alameda is right along the southern border of ASU. It has a mix of housing options, including single-family homes and apartments. The neighborhood has tree-lined streets, well-maintained properties, and is close to downtown Tempe.
- Royal Palms, McClintock Manor, and Bradley Estates are well-established residential neighborhoods known for their charming homes and streets lined with trees. These neighborhoods have a quiet and family-friendly atmosphere, with well-kept properties and a strong sense of community.
- Tally Ho Farms is in the eastern part of Tempe. It’s an upscale neighborhood with large estates, properties for horses, and a rural feel. It’s a private and exclusive area that offers privacy and spacious living.
9. Circle G is a famous luxury community with custom homes, big lots, and options for keeping horses. It offers a suburban lifestyle with high-end amenities and a mix of single-family homes. Residents enjoy a peaceful atmosphere, beautiful views of the mountains, and easy access to parks, golf courses, and major roads. Circle G is a very desirable neighborhood for people looking for luxury, space, and a peaceful environment in Tempe.
Get to know Tempe and remember to visit the neighborhoods you’re interested in, explore what they have to offer, talk to people who live there, and think about what you personally like and need in order to decide which neighborhood is the best fit for you.